- As the schools have closed due to the epidemic all over the world, the teachers of the school are willing to conduct their lessons through the school website and Whatsapp social network with the guidance of Madam Principal Mrs. Sumedha Jayaweera. We would like to draw your attention for that and our sincere gratitude should go to our Madam Principal and the teachers of the school those who dedicated to this endeavor.
The school was founded on 14 January 1887 as a Parish School attached to the St. Paul’s Church of Milagiriya with only 24 students and 4 teachers. The first principal of the school was Mrs Stella Coban. In the early years of the legendary pathway of the school the majority of the students belonged to the Burger community and the medium of education was English. Later until 1957 the School had given education in all Sinhala, Tamil and English mediums.
- Learning environment of the school during Covid-19 pandemic August 25, 2020
- First day of school after lockdown August 13, 2020
- ICSE FORUM World Environment Day 2020 Webinar June 3, 2020
- ms-teams May 28, 2020
- Covid 19 Health Care & Social Security Fund May 21, 2020