Our Madam Principal Mrs. Sumedha Jayaweera was awarded with the most prestigious award – The Education Leadership Award – 2019 by the World Education Congress, CMO Asia with CMO council. This award is presented to those who have surpassed several levels of its excellence of being a role model and exemplary leadership.
Criteria used to select the best is the ability to make a positive change in others’ lives. Selection was done by a panel of judges comprising of senior professionals from across the globe.
The Panel of Judges
- Arun Aroa – Chariman, World HRS Congress.
- Harish Metha – Chairman and MD Onward Technological Limited.
- Professor Indra Parikh – Chairman, India’s iconic HR Leader.
- E.Woodard – Chariman, CEO, Nina E.Woodard Co.
- Sangatha Mitra – Chief People Officer and Group Head HR, Mother Diary Fruit & Vegetable PVT.Ltd.
- R.L.Bhatra – Founder, World CSR Day & World CSR congress.
- Andrew Kelly – Chief Patron, CMO Asia.
- Edward Smith – Chairman, Awards and Academic Committee World Education Congress
Madam Principal drove St. Paul’s Girls’ School, Milagiriya along a new path which leads to success and inspired the students to look forward with a positive vision. Today she was able to reap the harvest of what she did by gaining the international recognition.
Today a felicitation ceremony was held at the school to celebrate this great achievement.